Key programmer for HONDA / ACURA by OBD
This device designed to program ignition key for HONDA / ACURA automobiles, even if all keys are lost. Supported immobilizer systems with mechanical (blade type) keys (from 2003 m.y.) also as «Keyless Go» type keys (from 2009 m.y.). Time required for key programming – from 60 till 120 seconds
System signals used by device: • Short “BEEPs” – please switch ignition ON
• No signals – please switch ignition OFF Increasing sound (from low to high) – key programmed “OK”
• Decreasing sound (from high to low)– key programming ERROR • RED LED goes OFF – please switch ignition OFF
• GREEN LED lit + OK (increasing sound) – programming finished • RED LED blinking + ERROR (decreasing sound) – key programming error
• Mode “N” used for blade key programming only • Mode “K” used for Keyless-Go keys
1. Connect device to OBD and switch ignition ON with blank key, RED LED will ON and continuing “BEEP” sound should occur. If your car equipped with «Keyless Go» system – Connect device to OBD while “START” button pressed. Ignition will switch ON. Warning! Only one keyless go key must be present inside a car!!!
2. RED LED goes OFF and device is silent- please switch ignition OFF
3. RED LED ON + BEEPs – please switch ignition ON
4. RED LED goes OFF and device is silent – please switch ignition OFF
5. RED LED ON + BEEPs – please switch ignition ON
6. RED LED goes OFF and device is silent – please switch ignition OFF
7. RED LED ON + BEEPs – please switch ignition ON
8. GREEN LED lit + OK (increasing sound) – key programmed “OK”
9. RED LED blinking + ERROR (decreasing sound) – key programming error- Repeat key programming procedure from point 1
Possible errors and fixes:
• Key incorrect – please change a key to original and new. We recommend to use original key blanks only!
• Incorrectly selected mode – please select a mode according of the key type
Warning! Device is not intended for illegal actions!